11/21/11

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Review


"It doesn't take the most powerful nations on Earth to create the next global conflict. Just the will of a single man."

-Vladimir Makarov

 

Here’s a short haiku I was inspired to write about Call of Duty MW3:



This story is dumb

Multiplayer is dumb-er

I keep getting shot

                                                                                               

Yea, that about sums up my Call of Duty experience folks. In campaign mode you just shoot, in multiplayer mode you just shoot and get shot, and the whole thing just plays like the last game. Buy it so you can play with your friends or whatever (I mean, why, when there’s, y’know, fucking Halo), just don’t bitch to me that I didn’t give you as fair and honest a review as I could. I’m so tired of money grabbing shit like this. It gets a Trashy, and should be happy it got that much from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment